CIRIA is committed to ensuring that our website is as accessible to disabled and elderly people as reasonably possible.
Features of the templates used for CIRIA’s website include:
- They are developed toward W3C standards to help meet accessibility requirements
- Clean, minimal design using neutral shades and layout. They use plain backgrounds to enhance the readability of text.
- The breadcrumb trail enables users to navigate back to previous pages
- It is possible to resize all text and images using browser settings (see below for more details)
- Content is written in plain English
- The website is supported by all modern browsers
We will continue to review and improve the CIRIA website for accessibility to ensure it is as clear and effective as possible. We welcome feedback from our users, please contact [email protected]
Resizing the text
To increase the text size:
Internet Explorer: Select View > Text size
Firefox: Select View > Zoom
Safari: Select View > Make text bigger
Chrome: Select the Chrome menu > Zoom
There are many pdf attachments available for download on the CIRIA website. These can be opened using Acrobat reader, which can be downloaded here