BIG Biodiversity Challenge 2021: Hints and tips for success
The BIG Biodiversity Challenge and Awards 2021
is now open for entries. This webinar provided valuable hints and tips to anyone considering submitting an entry.
The BIG Biodiversity Challenge and Awards celebrate the contributions of the construction industry towards biodiversity. The challenge to ‘Do One Thing’ invites the industry to add at least one new biodiversity enhancement - big or small - to a building site, development or existing structure.
Hannah Bilston, a member of the 2019 Judging Panel, shared some useful hints and tips on what the judges expect and the common pitfalls to avoid.
The following resources were referred to during the webinar:
• The 2021 award categories
• Enter the 2021 Challenge
• BIG Biodiversity Awards and Challenge judging guidelines
• 2019 winning and shortlisted entries
• 2014 - 2018 winning and shortlisted entries
• Biodiversity Interest Group