Supporting and embedding innovation through the supply chain
This event series will consider the mechanisms and approaches to support innovation throughout the supply chain, embedding this within procurement and contractual arrangements, and collaborative working.
Regional events sponsorship benefits:
- Speaking or chairing opportunity at three regional events
- 2 x delegate places at each regional event
- Exhibition/display opportunities at 3 relevant theme events
- Opportunity to host one event
- Brand exposure during promotion, delivery and follow up communications of regional events
- Brand placement on the CIRIA network programme
- Annual analytics evaluation report with key stats relating to reach, brand exposure and success factors specific to sponsor organisation
- Dedicated sponsors profile page within the ‘sponsor showcase’ on the main CIRIA website
- Significant social media exposure via Twitter and LinkedIn
Additional benefits in 2016:
Regional sponsorship starts from £6k + VAT per annum.
- Potential to explore and contribute to development of additional webinars, contribution to a wider programme of activities over 12 months with increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness through logo placement on all promotional materials during the sponsorship period (12 months)
- Opportunities to contribute to development of related reports, briefings and online content*
- Digital coverage through our main CIRIA website (average 63,000 page views per month)
*To be developed and agreed with CIRIA over course of sponsorship and in advance of publication of any promotional materials.