A 12 month subscription to the CIRIA network represents fantastic value for your organisation, with many members recouping the cost of membership in just a few months thanks to the inclusive delegate places and other benefits.
Membership is open to private, public and not-for-profit organisations including construction clients, consultants, contractors, regulators, government departments and agencies, local authorities, and academic institutions.
We offer three bands of subscription, based on company type and size:
- Small or overseas company or other (less than 50 employees)
- Medium company (51-250 employees)
- Large company (251+ employees)
The benefits of membership include:
If you would like to join the CIRIA network, contact Ruth Hynes, Ruth.Hynes@ciria.org, 020 75493300.
- send two, four or six delegates free to each event (for small, medium and large organisations respectively)
- develop contacts and business across the entire supply chain
- qualify for discounts on CIRIA publications
- gain early access to key legislative changes, policy developments and guidance outputs
- receive CIRIA network member e-newsletters
- access to CIRIA network information archives for all employees
- receive free event reports and CPD certificates for participants.