Who should attend
- Hear from European experts with experience in developing and managing UXO management processes.
- Learn about UXO management methods currently used in several European countries.
- Participate in a live Q&A session and share experience with EMSAGG members spanning Europe.
- Earn valuable CPD.
- Coastal managers and engineers
- Environmental regulators
- Consenting authorities
- Government organisations with interest in use of sand and gravel and re-use of dredged material
- Anyone with an interest in UXO
Thursday 29 September 2022
10:00 – 11:45
Welcome and introduction
Jack Young, Project Manager, CIRIA
Introduction to UXO
Cees Laban, Chair of EMSAGG and Marine Geologist, Marine Geological Advice
UK perspective on UXO management
UXO management in the Netherlands – towards a more proportionate
Luuk Arlar, UXO Specialist and Henk Neggers, Senior Advisor, Rijkswaterstaat
State of the art methods in detection and removal of UXO offshore
Menno Kleijn, Commercial Manager, Boskalis Hirdes
German requirements for sand and gravel extraction concerning UXO
Siegmund Schlie, Managing Director, Kiese und Sande Ostsee
Interactive discussion and Q&A
Free to attend
Free to attend
Please sign in or create an account
to register online for this event.
If you are experiencing issues registering online, please complete and return the booking form
to James Nguyen
. Alternatively please email our Customer Service team
Joining instructions will be sent 10 days before the event. The link to attend the webinar is strictly personal and should not be shared.
Notice for new bookings from EU/EEA customers only.
CIRIA is currently unable to directly process your transaction if you are purchasing from the EU/EEA region. If you wish to book onto this event please email your request to [email protected]
and we will respond in the first instance.
Terms and Conditions
for details of our terms and conditions that will apply.
For further information on CIRIA membership and other services, please contact:
Email: [email protected]