susdrain SuDS Awards 2018
The susdrain SuDS Awards ceremony will showcase and celebrate outstanding schemes, the organisations involved and those individuals that have promoted and delivered SuDS.
Please note this event is currently fully booked. To be added to the waiting list for this event please email [email protected]
SuDS are becoming an increasingly visible and functioning part of our landscapes. With increased implementation, comes increased acceptance and improvements in their delivery. susdrain’s inaugural SuDS Awards has been established to encourage high quality planning, design, construction and maintenance of sustainable drainage.
The Awards invite leaders from across the construction industry to showcase outstanding and innovative SuDS schemes, with a focus on projects that deliver multiple benefits beyond drainage alone. It also provides a unique opportunity to recognise those who go above and beyond and are integral to the delivery of SuDS.
This event will:
- Showcase leading practice from the susdrain SuDS Awards shortlist and winners
- Raise awareness of the importance of delivering SuDS with multiple benefits
- Provide an opportunity to highlight your organisations commitment to delivering drainage which meets national standards and supports targets to minimise risk from surface water flooding
- Provide an opportunity to network with regulators, clients, contractors and advisors from across the industry
Please note this event is currently fully booked.
3.00pm Registration and refreshments
3.30pm Introduction and Chair’s welcome
Andrew Eden, Environment Agency
3.45pm What do successful SuDS look like?
Six case study presentations showcasing pioneering a range of high quality SuDS that deliver multiple benefits.
There will be two case studies illustrating each of the following;
- Retrofit SuDS
- New-build small scale SuDS
- New build larger scale, collective SuDS
5.00pm Keynote presentation
Theo Thomas, London Waterkeeper
5.15pm Awards announcements
5.55pm Closing remarks
6.00pm Drinks and networking
This event is kindly supported by the Greater London Authority
This event is free to attend
Wednesday 18 July
3.30 - 19.00 (Registration from 3.00pm)
The Queen's Walk,
This event is currently fully booked. Please contact Patrick Williams on 020 7549 3300 or email [email protected] to be added to a waiting list.