Internship - Construction Industry Research
Are you thinking of pursuing a career in the built environment – whether
in design, construction or research? If so, this internship will help
you gain valuable experience.
This position is suitable for:
- a graduate in civil engineering, or another built environment discipline
- a gap year candidate with A levels in numerate / science topics seeking experience before going to university.
CIRIA is about sharing knowledge between the industry, its clients,
regulators and policy-makers and developing best practice guidance
delivered through publications, web sites, events and training. You
would work alongside a number of CIRIA’s project managers on a variety
of these activities.
The ideal candidate would:
- have good numerate and IT skills
- have very good writing skills
- be a confident communicator – whether over the phone or in meetings
- be well organised, with good attention to detail.
We offer travel and subsistence costs, and the opportunity to attend
CIRIA CPD events. The position would be for up to 3 months. Finally,
while we cannot promise, a number of previous interns have been offered
permanent roles or paid contracts at CIRIA.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a personal statement (maximum of one page) to email@example.com
No agencies please.
- how your experience to date and career aspirations make you a suitable candidate for this role
- the dates you would be available
- where you would be commuting from if offered the role
- the name and contact details of two referees.