CIRIA announces National Infrastructure Client Leadership Group
CIRIA is pleased to announce the launch of the National Infrastructure Client Leadership Group bringing together some of the largest UK infrastructure providers from the transport and utilities sectors.
The group will build on CIRIA’s extensive track record in infrastructure asset management and infrastructure resilience work and aims to:
- Facilitate a cross-sector dialogue between infrastructure clients in order to identify common challenges & opportunities.
- Identify and develop opportunities to transform current practice aligned with the joint
- Government and Industry ‘Construction 2025’ themes and targets.
- Provide a shared platform for engagement in industry leadership activities.
- Identify needs and opportunities for new infrastructure-focussed CIRIA activities.
Founding members of the National Infrastructure Client Leadership Group include: Crossrail, Environment Agency, Gatwick Airport, Highways Agency, London Underground, Northumbrian Water and Thames Water.
Doug Waters, Continuous Improvement & Sustainability Leader, Development Team, Gatwick Airport and Chair of National Infrastructure Client Leadership Group commented “This is a great opportunity to use CIRIA to bring together the major client organisations who are delivering capital investment programmes and are facing the same challenges. We all need to achieve better value, deliver quicker with greater certainty and sharing in this forum will assist in all of these areas.
Client organisations who wish to find out more should email Owen Jenkins
, Research Director.