A 12 month subscription to the CIRIA network represents fantastic value for
your organisation, with many members recouping the cost of membership in just a
few months thanks to the inclusive delegate places and other
The CIRIA network already has over 100 members from all construction and
built environment stakeholder groups, from the supply and demand sides of the
industry, as well as public sector champions, regulators and
Through membership you’ll enjoy an engaging platform for sharing experiences
as well as the opportunity to make new connections and secure valuable business.
What does it aim to achieve?
The network responds to changing industry needs, tackles legislative issues, helps to shape the agenda, encourages thought leadership and disseminates best practice. The CIRIA network has four main functions:
What are the benefits of membership?
- Community building - promoting the common interests and values of members
- Communicating – sharing knowledge and experiences
- Learning and facilitating – helping members learn and develop
- Making connections – bringing together people from different disciplines and sectors to help them develop their business.
The benefits include:
- send two, four or six delegates free to each event (for small, medium and large organisations respectively)
- develop contacts and business across the entire supply chain
- qualify for discounts on CIRIA publications
- gain early access to key legislative changes, policy developments and guidance outputs
- receive CIRIA network member e-newsletters
- access to CIRIA network information archives for all employees
- receive free event reports and CPD certificates for participants.
For further information or to join the CIRIA network, please download an application form or contact Ruth Hynes, Network Manager, on +44 (0) 20 7549 3300.